On the weekend the Fair Work Commission amended the clerks flexibility provisions to insert a new schedule in regard to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
The changes are from the first full pay period after the 28th March and expire 30 June unless extended.
The changes in summary are:
- Ordinary hours of work have changed when working from home, they are now 6am to 11pm Monday to Friday and 7 am to 12.30pm on Saturday.
- When working from home Part Time and casual employees shifts can be reduced to 2 hours.
- You can agree to take annual leave at half pay by agreement.
- Hours of work can be reduced by up to 25% with 75% of the affected staff need to agree, leave will still accrue at your normal rate.
- Employees can work a second job.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We’ve added this to our COVID-19 Economic Support Measures and Resources page.